BELONG to a Strong Fellowship of Believers (the second step in our 4-B strategy)
Life Groups and Bible Study Groups
Life Groups and Bible Study Groups are available throughout the week. Most Bible Study Groups for adults meet every Sunday morning during the Discipleship Hour – 9:15 am. They primarily study various books of the Bible but will also focus on other books and video studies of interest to the students.
There is one Life Group that meets during Sunday’s Discipleship Hour and a few others that meet at other times throughout the week.
BECOME More Christlike in Thoughts and Actions (the third step in our 4-B strategy)
There are a variety of groups, events, and resources that are available to assist people in learning what it means to become more Christlike in thoughts and actions.
- Life Journal Groups meet weekly and follow the Bible Reading Guide
- HomePointe Center which offers resources for families
- PrimeTimers is a fellowship of senior adults (60+) that meets monthly
- Ladies Daytime Fellowship is a group of ladies that meets on the 2nd Tuesday of the month in the Cross-Training Center to quilt and fellowship
- Coffee & Conversation at Norm’s is a casual gathering at Norm’s Coffee Bar that meets the first Tuesday of each month.
- RightNow Media library is available to every home. This media library is a web-based service for entertainment and learning.
- Church Library has a variety of resource and fictional books that can be checked out for learning and enjoyment.